Just drop in or write an e-mail for an appointment in the office or Zoom.
- Since December 2018: Research assistant at the Chair of Statistics with applications in the field of engineering
- 2019 - 2022: PhD in Statistics, TU Dortmund University, PhD-Thesis: K-Sign Depth: Asymptotic Distribution, Efficient Computation and Applications.
- 2017 - 2018: M. Sc. Mathematics, TU Dortmund University, Master Thesis: Asymptotic distribution of full data depths.
- 2014 - 2018: B. Sc. Statistics, TU Dortmund University.
- 2013 - 2017: B. Sc. Mathematics, TU Dortmund University.
- Teaching assistant: Elementary probability theory for statisticians (SS 18, SS 22)
- Teaching assistant: Linear algebra for statisticians (WS 21/22)
- Teaching assistant: Statistics and probability theory for engineers (WS 19/20, WS 20/21, WS 21/22)
- Teaching assistant: Nonparametric and robust statistics (SS 21)
- Advised Master thesis: "Comparison of sign depth tests with other tests for randomness in time series" (2021)
- Teaching assistant: Linear Models with Programming in R (SS 20)
- Advanced case studies (WS 19/20)
- Tutorial: Advanced probability theory and measure theory for statisticians (WS 19/20)
- Teaching assistant: Sequential analysis (SS 19)
- Teaching assistant: Robust statistics (SS 19)
- Case studies (SS 19)
- Teaching assistant: Statistical inference (WS 16/17)
- Malcherczyk, D. (2022) K-Sign Depth: Asymptotic Distribution, Efficient Computation and Applications. Dissertation, TU Dortmund. http://dx.doi.org/10.17877/DE290R-22644
- Malcherczyk, D., Leckey, K. and Müller, C. H. (2021) K-sign depth: From asymptotics to efficient implementation. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 215, 344-355. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jspi.2021.04.006
- Müller, C. H., Dohme H., Malcherczyk, D., Biermann, D. and Tillmann, W. (2021) Detecting diamond breakouts of diamond impregnated tools for core drilling of concrete by force measurements. To appear in: Data Science, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence in Statistics for Environmental Science, Natural Sciences and Technology. Eds. A. Steland, K.-L. Tsui, Springer. Preprint
- Leckey, K., Malcherczyk, D., Horn, M. and Müller, C. H. Simple powerful tests based on sign depth.
- Dreier, J., Ferreira, M., Malcherczyk D., Biermann, D., Müller, C. H. and Tillmann, W. (2022) The influence of different diamond spacings in diamond impregnated tools on the wear behavior and material removal. dx.doi.org/10.17877/DE290R-22587
- Dreier, J., Hafer, M., Heinrich, J., Leckey, K., Malcherczyk, D., Maurer, R. and Müller, C. H. (2021) Körperschallanalyse der Ermüdung von Spannbetonbauteilen. dx.doi.org/10.17877/DE290R-22478
- Dohme, H., Malcherczyk, D., Leckey, K. and Müller, C. H. (2021) K-depth tests for testing simultaneously independence and other model assumptions in time series. dx.doi.org/10.17877/DE290R-22418